Saturday, October 2, 2010

Boots Made for Walking


Another gorgeous Seattle day, and I spent it mostly indoors. I worked until early afternoon, and by the time I got out, grey, ominous clouds had snuck their way in. Luckily, I was wearing a very comfortable outfit that transitioned easily from sunshine to breezy and dark. 

The scarf I'm wearing is a brand new addition. My dad brought it back from Lisben, Portugal on his latest business trip. He also brought back many other lovely things, including another pink scarf, a hand carved bracelet, and a tiny coin pouch. These boots however, have been in my closet for years, a true Goodwill find.


I also wore this outfit to see The Social Network, a film which as it's already been said by many critics, quite successfully defines our generation. This outfit was extra comfortable for the films debut. I always love layers at the movies because you never know just how warm or cold a theater will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Janelle,
Blah. Blah. Blah.

With love,
Me.