Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pistol Dreams



Living in a world without art is unimaginable. There is something to be said for communities that can reflect their vibrancy via acrylic paint and an old brick wall. I love being able to walk down the street and appreciate free magic all around me (although I will be paying to see the Picasso exhibit at the SAM this fall).


These photos were taken at and around Cal Anderson Park in Capitol Hill.  It was another stunning, fall day, and we wandered around the Capitol Hill shops as I admired skirts I couldn't really afford, snapped photos of my lovely city, and ate delicious thai food with the best friend and the boyfriend.

(this is the boyfriend, I like him quite a lot)

Happy Weekend!



2 comments:

  1. He is SO CUTE! You two are adorable, and I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAHHH. Your style makes me want to cry in admiration, you gorgeous girl.
    <33333

    And also, your dumplings make me jealous.
    I've gone so long without dumplings...

    ReplyDelete

Dear Janelle,
Blah. Blah. Blah.

With love,
Me.