Monday, October 11, 2010

Magic Monday: Lovely Lydia

Today's Magic Monday is Lydia of Style is Style. She is a brilliant and charming blogger who hails from just north of me (BC, Canada). Her blog is both heart warming and fun to read and I am so grateful to have her contribute something to my young blog. Maybe one of these days when I'm in Vancouver I'll be able grab a cupcake with her and hear more!

Here is what she had to say...


"I hold this picture very dear to me. It was taken on February 12, 2010, on my first trip to New York City. It's of Grand Central Station, and it was one of the very first photos I shot after arriving in the Big Apple. I am still awestruck that I got to the amazing opportunity to be a part of Chictopia's first Fashion Week event. I can't believe I went to NYC!!! It's been months and it's still one of the most surreal things to happen to me. I met sooo many amazing bloggers (many of whom I had been admiring from afar, aka the Internet) and I had so, so, so much fun! Such a great experience! This little thing called blogging has brought such interesting and amazing people and places into my life, and I am very excited for whatever may come of it in the future. "

1 comment:

Dear Janelle,
Blah. Blah. Blah.

With love,
Me.