Friday, October 1, 2010

Homeward Bound


Desperately in need of a haircut, I wore this outfit home to my parents house yesterday. No, I do not have a hairdresser in Seattle (a very large, and very fashionable city). Why you ask? Because I've been getting my hair cut by the same stylist for five years. We have a hair bond, and I trust no one with sheers to get anywhere close to my mop in less it's her. 


My Parent's house is smack-dab in the heart of the suburbs, something I always hated when I was growing up. Going back I can't say I like it any more, but I do like the ease of taking photos. It's a lot less awkward taking pictures in my quite neighborhood than trying to find somewhere semi-private in the city. 

Outfit:
Dress - Thrifted, Sweater - Ann Taylor, Boots - Gift, Socks - H&M (menswear)

Before I went to my parent's house yesterday, I had my first day of classes. I'm taking Intro to Poetry, Astrobiology, and Intro to Afram Studies. The campus glowed all day in an early fall haze and the crunch of autumn leaves met the soles of my boots with every step. 



Thankfully, my last class got out earlier than expected and as I waited for the bus to my parents house I was able to lounge in the grass, enjoying a wonderful diet coke and a delicious treat from Cupcake Royale.

I am more than ready for fall.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Janelle,
Blah. Blah. Blah.

With love,
Me.