Monday, October 4, 2010

If I Were a Boy


I like to think that if I were a boy, this is how I'd dress. Patterned button-ups, cardigans, high waisted bottoms and slim belts. Thus, this looks is to me, the pinnacle of a feminine take on menswear. I wore this today, as I spent yesterday on my deathbed sick with who knows what. It was a combination sinus, throat, headache catastrophe that was perhaps a blessing in disguise as I spent the entire day in bed doing Astrobiology reading.


Even as I woke up this morning, I wondered if I would make it to school (errr...work, I don't have school Mondays). Luckily, I brightened up and was greeted by even more Seattle sunshine. These photos were quickly snapped on my way out the door.

Keep up the sun, Seattle!

Outfit:
Blouse - J. Crew (menswear, Cardigan - J. Crew, Shorts - Thrifted, Booties - Thrifted, Belt - Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Janelle,
Blah. Blah. Blah.

With love,
Me.